- Cochlear Implants International
- NICE Documents
- BCIG 2015 Conference
- Hearing Loss Early Day Motion
- Action Plan on Hearing Loss – now published!
- Safety for people with CI
- Please nominate someone for 2018 Graham Fraser Memorial Lecture
- BSA questionnaire
- BCIG 2016 final programme and abstracts now available!
- Referring for a CI
- BCIG and You survey results
- Agenda for AGM April 2016
- BCIG Quality Standard 2016
- BCIG 2016 conference posters now available
- Please check you are paying £85 subscription. Message from BCIG Treasurer
- Drumming workshop
- BCIG Annual Conference 2017, 20-21 March 2017 – provisional programme available!
- Download VoxVote for BCIG meeting voting!
- BCIG 2017 final program now available
- BCIG Professional Guidelines for Rehabilitation Staff working within a Hearing Implant Programme
- Parliament adjournment debate TODAY on assessment for CI
- Referral guidelines poster
- BCIG website survey – tell us what you really think!
- Link to Mirror news story: Girl born without an ear can finally hear properly for the first time after surgeons rebuild it
- BCIG Annual Conference
- BCIG Annual Conference registration and abstract submission now open!
- Aims & History
- Annual UK update
- BCIG Constitution and Quality Standard
- BCIG Council only
- Being Assessed
- Adult Assessments
- Alternatives to cochlear implants
- Child Assessments
- How do I get one?
- Learning to listen with a cochlear implant – Adults
- The operation
- What is a cochlear implant and how does it work?
- Who’s in the cochlear implant team?
- Candidacy action
- Cochlear Implant Devices
- Contact BCIG
- Join Us
- Learning to Listen with a Cochlear Implant
- Member Login
- Please pay the annual subscription now
- Please pay the annual subscription now – draft has PayPal info
- Professional Matters
- Reporting a device problem to the MHRA
- Tracey Twomey
- Agnes Allen
- Katherine Wilson
- Kate Hanvey
- Dan Jiang
- Helen Cullington
- Sherif Khalil
- Helen Peebles
- University of Southampton Auditory Implant Service Clinical Placements
- Band 7 Specialist Audiologist (Full time 37.5hrs)
- Clinical Scientist, NHS Ayrshire & Arran
Nothing here yet
- Advanced Bionics
- Neurelec contact
- Neurelec devices
- Neurelec news & information
- Oticon Medical