Registration is now open for The British Society of Audiology 2nd annual e-Conference, which is taking place from 1st – 31st December 2018. This is the UK’s largest virtual Audiology Conference featuring eminent speakers on a wide range of Audiology topics.
British Society of Audiology e-Conference
1st – 31st December 2018
The UK’s largest virtual Audiology Conference featuring eminent speakers on a wide range of Audiology topics. Access all talks from 1st – 31st December 2018. No need to travel – join us from the comfort of your own computer!
A complete programme, with speaker abstracts, will be uploaded to the BSA e-Conference webpage once available
• Improving VEMP measurement with a view to explore saccular: Steven Bell and Faten Obeidat
• It’s not just my problem, it’s our problem: Supporting hearing loss self-management in older adults: Elizabeth Convery
• Forward and Backward Masking of Consonants in School-Age Children and Adults: Heather Porter
• Using the Adaptive Auditory Speech Test (AAST) as a Screening Tool in Children and Adults: Karolin Shaefer
• Potential Alternatives to Managing Hearing Loss in Care Home Residents with Dementia: Rebecca Millman
• Musicians’ Hearing: Samual Couth
• Hearing Loss and Assessment in India: Jeff Davies
• Goal Setting in Adult Rehabilitation: Dr Anne Olson
• Internet-based Interventions for Adults with Unaddressed Hearing Impairment: Dr Jill Preminger
• Dementia Screening: Douglas Beck
• Audiology Professionals and their Ethical Knowledge: Juan Bornman
• Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities – Communication Methods and Audiological Considerations: Siobhan Brennan
• Ecological Momentary Assessment and Tele-Audiology: Barbara Timmer
• Peadiatric Balance: TBC
Further sessions still to be announced and also bonus presentations will be available to see once again from our 2017 e-Conference.
How does it work?
• You can register from now, up until the 15th December. Please note that there is a cheaper rate for those who register before the 15th November
• On the 1st December, until midnight on the 31st December, all those who have registered will have unlimited access to over 15 pre-recorded sessions from some of the world’s top speakers. Please note that online support will be available until 21st December 2018
• The talks will be available 24 hours a day, so you can fit them in round your working week
• There isn’t a limit to the number of times you can log in and listen to the sessions
For more information and to register visit: