DCAL – Research Skills Summer School: The language of deaf people
• Are you currently a Masters student, PhD student or an early career researcher studying the language of deaf children and adults?
• Do you want to improve your skills in this research field including core linguistic, psycholinguistic and neurolinguistic approaches?
• Would you like a unique opportunity to meet and network with leading deaf and hearing academics in this field?
Then our Research Skills Summer School provided by DCAL’s internationally recognised experts is for you!
Dates: 16th – 19th July 2018
Location: University College London (central London)
Enrol now to take advantage of our Early Bird Fee of £540!*
• You must arrange your own accommodation; a list of recommendations is available on request.
• A Welcome lunch will be provided on the first day but no other meals and drinks are included.
The official languages of the summer school are British Sign Language and English.
For further information http://bit.ly/2D7KVpd
To make payment and enrol http://bit.ly/2AY6Cas
Any queries please contact email@example.com
*the early bird fee is available only until the 31st January, after this the fee will be £790