Masterclass: Advanced Audiological Management 13-15 March 2019
The aim of this module is to enhance clinical practice in the treatment of adults and children with hearing loss.
This module takes the form of a 3 day masterclass that will investigate current trends in adult and paediatric amplification. The aim of this module is to enhance clinical practice in the assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation of adults and children with hearing loss.
• To foster an awareness of state of the art research in amplification and aural rehab as it relates to both adult and paediatric populations
• To develop international best practice as indicated by evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation
• To enable the implementation of clinically applicable tools & techniques that will elevate the process of aural rehabilitation to an advanced practitioner level.
• To foster a culture of self-evaluation and development of new skills
The 3 day masterclass has 2 days of adult focus, and 1 days paediatric focus. Participants may opt to attend all 3 days, or simply focus on adult or paediatric issues.
A combination of live and recorded lectures will be presented along with interactive, seminar style discussions and hands-on workshops.
– Audiologists wishing to update their knowledge in the most current trends and technological advances in the field of paediatric and adult audiology habilitation and rehabilitation
– Teachers of the Deaf, Speech and Language Therapists, General Practitioners with special interest in Audiology, AudioVestibular doctors and any other health professional wishing to expand their knowledge and experience in paediatric and adult audiology habilitation and rehabilitation.
UCL Ear Institute
332 Gray’s Inn Road
London, WC1X 8EE
Tel: 0207 679 8964