This 5 day course aims to establish skills in behavioural and objective methods of hearing assessment in infants and children as the basis for appropriate audiological management.
- Auditory and communication development in children and principles of neural plasticity
- Newborn Hearing Screening Programme: principles and practice
- Paediatric assessment using a test battery approach: Behavioural and objective hearing assessment for children
- Speech testing and outcome measures of effective intervention
- Interpretation of audiological test results and management plan
This course is led by Carolina Leal, with lectures and seminars given by experienced paediatric audiology clinicians and other professionals using real case examples.
The course is five days in duration and will run on each Friday from 17th January 2019.
Delegates will be required to attend all 5 days of the course.
Dates: Fridays over 5 weeks from 17th January – 14th February 2020
Course Organiser: Carolina Leal
Further information and booking at: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/study/cpd-courses/coursepages/aamc-paedassess