This is a 5 day course on managing hearing loss in infants and children to optimise life-long auditory potential.
- Family centred hearing management
- Hearing aid selection verification, evaluation and monitoring of amplification progress in children
- Cohesive intervention and assessment of progress by a multidisciplinary team
- Functional speech outcome measures
- Advanced amplification considerations
- Educational management of children with hearing loss
This course is led by Carolina Leal, with lectures and seminars given by experienced paediatric audiology clinicians and habilitation professionals using real case examples.
The course is five days in duration and will run on each Friday from 21st February 2020.
Delegates will be required to attend all 5 days of the course.
Dates: Fridays over 5 weeks from 21 February 2020 – 20 March 2020
Course Organiser: Carolina Leal
Further information and booking at: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/study/cpd-courses/coursepages/aamc-paedhab