We have a vacancy for Ordinary Member on BCIG Board of Trustees.
This ordinary Board of Trustees position will involve attending 6 meetings per year (currently all Board of Trustees meetings are video based). It will involve the following general and specific tasks:
- Take part in discussions on policy and developments for the BCIG and its members.
- To respond to documentation that is needed from Council.
- To represent the views and opinions of professionals in the auditory implant field.
- To submit progress reports for each of the meetings held.
- To attend the Council meetings.
- To coordinate and help in the production of the BCIG e-newsletter.
- Request articles from auditory implant companies and other known sources ie. CI teams etc.
- To edit articles when necessary.
- To forward to the publisher of the e-newsletter.
- To keep Council informed of progress and for final approval.
The position is subject to a first term of 2 years (starting July 2020) with the option to extend the role for a further 2 consecutive terms (up to 6 years in total) if supported by the other charity Trustees.
Please vote once only and note that corporate members are not allowed to vote in this election. The last day for voting is 30 June 2020.