Clinical Specialist / Account Manager – UK (Advanced Bionics Limited)
|Location||London & Midlands|
|Salary||Competitive Salary & Benefits|
|Post||2 x Clinical Specialist / Account Manager (Advanced Bionics)|
|Closing Date||November 30th 2019|
Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Acquired by Sonova Holding AG and working with Phonak since 2009, Advanced Bionics develops cutting-edge cochlear implant technology that restores hearing to those with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
At Advanced Bionics we are dedicated to improving lives by developing implantable technologies and services that help our recipients achieve their full potential.
Our commitment to putting patients first and providing the best possible hearing performance remains at the forefront of all that we do.
The trust that patients place in us inspires us to act with integrity and transparency as we strive for excellence each and every day in all that we do.
We believe that the company’s success and future depend on the skills and efforts of those that we employ.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Advanced Bionics for a Clinical Specialist / Account Manager reporting directly into the Clinical Manager.
This applicant will be responsible for supporting, developing and growing the AB business within the allocated region. This will include:
- Clinical Support to professionals in the NHS Cochlear Implant departments. This includes clinical work, training events, candidate and implanted patient support.
- Work in collaboration with the other Clinical Specialists and other departments within AB in order to ensure high standards of care and support to CI users and professionals.
- Support at internal and external conferences, workshops and training events
- Support the Business Development team on:
- Awareness activities within the NHS Audiology Departments, Hearing Aid dispensers and others that are part of the care path of a hearing impaired patient in the UK/Ireland.
- After care and support of implanted patients.
- Peer to peer activities.
- One or more years of clinical audiology experience with some experience with adult and/or paediatric patients with cochlear implants preferred. Sales and/or training experience a plus.
- Familiarity with competitive technology would be beneficial
- Familiarity with behavioral and objective procedures used to assess implant candidacy and the benefit for adults and children.
- Knowledge of electrophysiological testing with implants (ESRT, Neural Response Measurement) preferred.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Experience fitting and troubleshooting patient’s external equipment and software issues preferred.
- Must be willing to travel (role requires travel within the UK and less frequently internationally)
The key objectives of a Clinical Specialist / Account Manager are to deliver business goals whilst working in line with company values, rules and procedures.
Working at Advanced Bionics will allow you to experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people’s lives. You will contribute to advancing biomedical technology and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people. Diversity, creativity, and collaboration are the cornerstones of our success.
If you are an Audiologist with Cochlear Implant experience, have the relevant competencies required and want to join an exciting and engaging organization then please apply for this job opportunity with your CV and covering letter outlining your current salary and location to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 30th of November.
This represents a brief outline of the role and is by no means exhaustive. The post-holder will be expected to undertake duties as appropriate to the position and grade. Significant change to the role and its responsibilities would be subject to appropriate consultation with the post-holder
Health & Safety
Health and safety is the responsibility of all employees. The post-holder will work within the health and safety policy and will work actively with the company to improve health and safety and within their legal duties according to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Advanced Bionics Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity