Clinical Team Manager -Oticon Medical UK
|Location||Oticon Medical UK|
|Salary||generous remuneration package, company car, laptop, phone and company pension contributions|
|Post||Clinical Team Manager -Oticon Medical UK|
|Closing Date||February 15th 2019|
We are delighted to be expanding our UK CI team creating a new Clinical Team Manager role.
The “Clinical Team Manager” is responsible for managing the UK CI clinical support team and providing advanced technical support to new and current Oticon Medical cochlear implant (CI) customer accounts in the UK and Ireland.
Ensuring the Oticon Medical UK clinical team have a high level of technical knowledge and provide UK CI clinics with a high level of technical support and service support so that our customers’ and patients expectations are surpassed.
Responsibilities include ensuring high level UK CI clinical support by managing and coaching the UK clinical support team, as well as working to differentiate Oticon Medical as the leading manufacturer of CI products and services. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to ensure clinical support team activity is in line with UK CI business development strategy.
• Lead the UK CI clinical team
• Support the Clinical team’s professional & personal development
• Ensure the clinical team support Oticon Medical customers in line with our customers’ expectations and Oticon Medical Clinical support role expectations
• Ensure clinical team train & support Oticon Medical customers in the correct clinical use of all our CI systems
• Ensure clinical team maintain full records of: training, activity, clinical meeting reports and follow up on all actions
• Ensure clinical team report on all performance issues and report and deal with quality issues in line with Oticon Medical quality process
• Be a technical expert on all CI treatment areas, challenging cases, technology and clinical data
• Willing and able to travel UK wide as well as with other UK team members as required
• Minimum 150 days travel per year
• Minimum 10 years CI clinical experience with advanced case management
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Highest level of professionalism and responsiveness to all stakeholders
• High level knowledge of global CI clinical research data, new technology trends and issues
Package will include; generous remuneration package, company car, laptop, phone and company pension contributions. Please contact:
Sales and Marketing Director-UK