Cochlear Implant Customer Engagement Specialist (Advanced Bionics)
|Salary||Competitive Salary & Benefits|
|Post||Cochlear Implant Customer Engagement Specialist (Advanced Bionics)|
|Closing Date||October 15th 2019|
Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Acquired by Sonova Holding AG and working with Phonak since 2009, Advanced Bionics develops cutting-edge cochlear implant technology that restores hearing to those with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
At Advanced Bionics we are dedicated to improving lives by developing implantable technologies and services that help our recipients achieve their full potential.
Our commitment to putting patients first and providing the best possible hearing performance remains at the forefront of all that we do.
The trust that patients place in us inspires us to act with integrity and transparency as we strive for excellence each and every day in all that we do.
We believe that the company’s success and future depend on the skills and efforts of those that we employ.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Advanced Bionics for a Cochlear Implant Customer Engagement Specialist reporting directly into the Business Development Manager.
You will work with not only those who are considering cochlear implantation and their families on a one to one basis but also to contribute to the education of professionals to ensure those who would benefit from CI are sign posted and referred to the appropriate agencies. This role is a blend of marketing and sales within a clinical business environment, working within the NHS and the Third and Private sectors.
This applicant will contribute to the development of and implement the consumer initiative strategy within the UK, in line with AB’s global lead generation strategy. This will include:
• Identifying market opportunities for the promotion of the AB brand directly to consumers in order to generate sales.
• Direct interaction with CI candidates who are inquiring about cochlear implants, counsel and lead these people to select AB in their hearing journey.
• Collaboratively planning and implementing the promotion of AB products and services at consumer-focused conferences and events.
• Training cochlear implant, audiology and rehabilitation professionals in AB resources
• Educate Health Care Professionals (HCP) within the hearing channel on CI candidacy criteria to drive and support accurate referrals and measure effectiveness through brand growth
• Hearing Healthcare professional with audiology, cochlear implant or rehabilitation background
• Strong interpersonal and social skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Should be able to work autonomously and collaborate on a team
• Willingness to travel, including overnight and on weekends
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Eagerness to develop skills and responsive to new initiatives
The key objectives of a Customer Engagement Specialist is to develop and implement the Consumer Initiative strategic goals whilst working in line with company values, rules and procedures.
Working at Advanced Bionics will allow you to experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people’s lives. You will contribute to advancing biomedical technology and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people. Diversity, creativity, and collaboration are the cornerstones of our success.
If have the relevant competencies required and want to join an exciting and engaging organization then please apply for this job opportunity with your CV and covering letter outlining your current salary and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 15th October.
This represents a brief outline of the role and is by no means exhaustive. The post-holder will be expected to undertake duties as appropriate to the position and grade. Significant change to the role and its responsibilities would be subject to appropriate consultation with the post-holder
Health & Safety
Health and safety is the responsibility of all employees. The post-holder will work within the health and safety policy and will work actively with the company to improve health and safety and within their legal duties according to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Advanced Bionics Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity