MED-EL: Senior Account Manager, Hearing Portfolio
|Post||Senior Account Manager: Hearing Portfolio|
Senior Account Manager; Hearing Portfolio
MED−EL change the lives of people with hearing loss. As the global innovation leader in hearing loss solutions, our systems have restored hearing to more than 200,000 individuals through hearing implants and solutions for children and adults in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Full time – core hours Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend working to be expected
- Field based, with substantial travel covering mainly the area south of Nottingham down to the M4 corridor also including East Anglia
- Access to the motorway network, a UK airport and mainline train station therefore required
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the whole MED-EL Hearing product portfolio, working to eliminate hearing loss as a barrier to communication
- Account management of key clinics across our hearing portfolio, manage existing relationships and identify and develop new opportunities
- Develop and nurture the relationship with multi-disciplinary clinician teams, both internally and externally enabling the company to build on its outstanding reputation, and to provide an efficient and accurate response to commercial opportunities
- Provide customers with the most up to date product and scientific information – communicating the patient benefits we can provide with our products and services.
- Close teamwork within the UK, with international colleagues in our Global Headquarters (Austria) and across the world
- Proactive account management and strategic planning, facilitating cross team collaboration and documentation of formal plans
- Ensuring personal knowledge of latest products, research and publications
A great company to work for, in a fantastic environment with wonderful colleagues – if you have a Health Professional background, Account Management experience and have worked with Medical Devices previously we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and a covering letter to Lynne Bell; HR & Business Support Manager; Lynne.Bell@medel.com.
Informal enquiries are welcome.